Au Pair Job in Althorne Essex, United Kingdom for 10-12 Months
provided by British
children in age group of 1-5 Year
18 May 2013
Profile added to 10 Hotlist in last 3 weeks
Dear Au Pair
We are looking to welcome someone into our home to help us with the day to day activities of our family. In September, our eldest daughter Alice starts school and we are going to need some help making the logistics work. It's always a busy household but it's always fun. We're looking for someone reliable and trustworthy but also bright and bubbly and ready to laugh (both our children will definitely make you laugh!).
If you come and join us, we're hoping that you'll enjoy yourself and we will try our best to make you feel at home.
Ben, Sophie, Alice & Beatrice
You will have your own room with double bed, tv and wi-fi access. Most of the time you will be able to use the en-suite bathroom in our guest room as your own. However, when we have guests staying you will need to share the family bathroom with the girls.
The Au Pair's responsibilities will be varied, but will include:
- Collecting the children from school and nursery on a Tuesday - Thursday. Occasionally you will also need to drop them off in the morning. You will need to drive the family car to do this.
- To help preparing the children's dinner on Tuesday to Thursday.
- Helping with the housework (cleaning, washing, ironing)
- Sometimes minding the children during the day on a Monday or Friday if Sophie needs to work with Ben
- Occasional babysitting in the evening