Member ID 1687828

Nationality Brazilian | More ⇩

Full name Beatriz

City/State São Paulo/ São Paulo

Country Brazil

Start Dec 2020 - Jan 2021

Duration of stay 1-3 months

Good knowledge of English (C1), Portuguese (Native)

Last action 28 Nov 2020

Would you like to contact this Au Pair?

Join us if you don't have an account on AuPair.com
and contact all the Au Pairs at no cost! If you already have an account, login to send messages to your favourite Au Pairs.
0
Profile added to the favorite list of 0 candidates in the last 3 weeks
0
Profile visited by 0 Host Families in the last 3 weeks
NA
Answer Rate - Not Applicable

Letter to the family

I am Beatriz , I am 20 years old, I am a law student.
I was born and raised in the big city.
I've been a girl guide/girl scout for six years.

I want to live this experience because combining my willingness to learn new things and the exercise of responsibilities can be a great key to opening doors in my professional life.

I really like dealing with children, mainly in the leisure area, because it awakens my creativity for fun stories. Because of the girl guiding experience, I have ethical values that I always carry and being able to pass them on with the help of parents will be very interesting. I am very proactive, cheerful, attentive and helpful.
More ⇩

Experience

I was never an Au Pair.
80% of the teachings of caring for children were as a girl guide, we learned that the oldest must always take care of the youngest, whether in headquarters activities or in camps. The other 20% was with my 10 year old cousin, who I help with the lessons when I'm at my uncles' house, I also make food and play.
Always in the area of ​​childcare, helping them to become self-sufficient and discover their abilities and skills.
More ⇩

Personal information

Non-SmokerHas attended a first-aid training - Yes
Can ride a bike - Yes

Can swim well

Can ride a bike

Has a driver's license

Has siblings

Has a valid passport

Non-Smoker

Has attended a first-aid training

Profession Student

Education University

Language Knowledge

Portuguese: Native Language
Spanish: Elementary (A2), Since 2 Year/s
French: Beginner (A1), Since 3 Month
English: Advanced (C1), Since 7 Year/s

Sports  Volleyball and football (intermediary)

Religion Catholic

For the Au Pair religion is Not important

Special diet considerations No special diet

Has health problems Não.

More ⇩

Job information

Can work more for extra money - Yes
Does accept family with pets - Yes
Can take care of pets - No

Preferred area Big City, Suburb, Town, Village

Duration of stay 1-3 months

Earliest starting date Dec 2020

Latest starting date Jan 2021

Does accept family with pets

Can work more for extra money

Can take care of pets

Age group 1 - 5 years old, 6 - 10 years old, 11 - 14 years old

Hours of child care experience in the past 24 months 50 - 100

Would like to take care of this number of children/people 2

Would work for a single parent? Yes, with any of them

Can care for special needs children

Can care for special needs people

To students of age group

More ⇩

About me

Join us if you don't have an account on AuPair.com
and contact all the Au Pairs at no cost! If you already have an account, log in to send messages to your favourite Au Pairs.