Hire Au Pair/Nanny or senior caregiver

Work abroad as an Au Pair in Moreno Valley, California USA for >1 year in Daniel's family

Family ID 837948
Earliest starting date Nov 2016
Latest starting date Jun 2017
Time of stay >1 year

1 children 0 - 1 year old, 15+ years old, Senior

Last action 19 Jan 2017
1 31 NA

Contact information

City Moreno Valley

State California

Postal code Only Premium members

Country USA

Introduction letter

Hello, welcome to share in an international exchange experience.

Job description

Would have to take care of our child Chantal while mother and father are at work, which means occationally being alone with the child of 3 years old.

Additional pictures

Family Information

Are you a single parent? No, our family has two parents

Family age group 20-35

Nationality Filipino

What languages are spoken at home? English

Religion Christian

Is religion important to you? Important

Occupation Banker

Number of people living in the house 4

Children's / people's age and gender Chantal/3

Do you have any pets? Yes

Where do you live? Suburb

Job requirements

We are looking for Au Pair

Earliest starting date 2016-11-01

Latest starting date 2017-06-28

Duration of stay >1 year

Required gender Female

Preferred nationalities

Required language skills Good

Minimum desired experience 0 Hours

Required education level High school

Children's / people's age 0 - 1 year old, 15+ years old, Senior

Number of children / people to take care of 1

Working hours (per week) 35 - 40

Pocket money (per month) 800 USD

Willing to pay / share travel expenses? yes

Required age range -

Is smoking allowed? Yes, not at home

Taking care of special needs children / people required? No

Taking care of pets required? Yes

Swimming required? Yes

Riding a bike required? Yes

Can the Au Pair attend language courses? Yes

First Aid Training required? No

Driving required? No

Family description

Only Premium members


own room, own bathroom and safe living, washer and dryer


Becoming an Au Pair in USA is one of the best ways to discover the country. Learn more about the program regulations, visa and other tips before applying.

More about USA

Visa application

You will probably need a J-1 Visa to become an Au Pair in the USA but your local agency will assist you during this process. Apply now!

More about Visa application

Au Pair requirements

AuPair.com provides you with the information about the requirements will need to fulfill to become an Au Pair in the United States.

More about Au Pair requirements