au pair

>1 year child care job in söderköping Sweden - 1402272

The job is not available anymore, but you can look at the following jobs, that are similar to your search.

Au Pair jobs in Sweden


Swedish family in Älvsjö, Sweden, offering an Au Pair job for >1 year

2 Children (15+ years old) Älvsjö (Big City) Jun 2020 - Aug 2020
>1 year
250 EUR per month


Meet Peter's family from Sweden, from Älvsjö (Big City) who would like to hire Au Pair. The family is of Swedish nationality and communicates in English & Swedish at home. The family of Peter is made up of 3 people and has 2 children (15+ years ...

Swedish family in Vingåker, Sweden, offering an Au Pair and Caregiver for elderly job for 10-12 months

1 Children (15+ years old) Vingåker (Town) Apr 2020 - Sep 2020
10-12 months
500 EUR per month


Meet Claes's family from Sweden, from Vingåker (Town) looking for Au Pair and Caregiver for elderly. Claes's family is Swedish and speaks Swedish on a daily basis. The family consists of 2 people and includes 1 children (15+ years old). They would ...

Swedish family in Uppsala, Sweden, offering an Au Pair job for 10-12 months

1 Children (11 - 14 years old) Uppsala (Big City) Jul 2020 - Sep 2021
10-12 months
600 EUR per month


Hi! My name is Michael and my son 12 year old son is name Elias. We both speak fluent english, so english can be our main language. I have my son 70% of the time, the other 30% he is with his mother. His mother lives 2km from the house in ...

Swedish family in Stockholm, Sweden, offering an Au Pair job for 10-12 months

2 Children (1 - 5 years old) Stockholm (Big City) May 2020 - Dec 2020
10-12 months
350 EUR per month


Are you a native English speaking, positive, happy, friendly, caring individual who would like to be a part of our happy, crazy, creative family in Stockholm? We are a young family of four living inside the city boarders of Stockholm. Anne (mom), ...

Dutch family in Hagfors, Sweden, offering an Au Pair job for 10-12 months

1 Children (6 - 10 years old) Hagfors (Town) Jun 2020 - Jul 2020
10-12 months
350 EUR per month


We live in the rural town of Hagfors in the Swedish county Värmland and offers a lot of lakes and forest; which you might picture when thinking about Sweden. Living quite rural we are looking for someone that enjoys being close to nature and being ...

Swedish family in HÄSSELBY, Sweden, offering an Au Pair job for 10-12 months

2 Children (1 - 5 years old, 11 - 14 years old) HÄSSELBY (Suburb) Jul 2020 - Sep 2020
10-12 months
300 EUR per month


Dear future au-pair! We are a happy family with 2 well behaved and friendly boys (age 4 & 13), who lives in a calm area approximately 40 min from the Stockholm City Centre. We live in a house with 7 rooms. Since we lived in Spain before, the ...

Swedish family in Stockholm, Sweden, offering an Au Pair job for 10-12 months

2 Children (1 - 5 years old) Stockholm (Big City) May 2020 - Jul 2020
10-12 months
400 EUR per month


Dear Au Pair, We are a family of 4; Isabella (3,5 yo) and William (1 yo) with her parents. Isabella and William were born in Stockholm, their mother is Polish and father is Swedish. Isabella and William understands Polish, Swedish and English. We ...

Swedish family in Älmhult, Sweden, offering an Au Pair and Granny Au Pair job for 10-12 months

3 Children (6 - 10 years old) Älmhult (Town) Aug 2020 - Sep 2020
10-12 months
350 EUR per month


Hej!

Swedish family in Kungsbacka, Sweden, offering an Au Pair job for 10-12 months

1 Children (15+ years old) Kungsbacka (Suburb) Jul 2020 - Oct 2020
10-12 months
300 USD per month


There is walking distance to the city centre and train station.All services are provided in the neighbouring city centre. We live in a flat in a multifamily house on second floor The son goes to school bu bus and the man works at home. ...

Greek family in Lund, Sweden, offering an Au Pair and Live in Help job for >1 year

3 Children (1 - 5 years old, 6 - 10 years old, 11 - 14 years old) Lund (Town) Aug 2020 - Sep 2020
>1 year
350 EUR per month


Lund is a middle sized town of approximately 120000 inhabitants. It lies in the Southern part of Sweden, very Close to Malmö and even Copenhagen (40 minutes by train). It i s a wonderful and safe city, multicultural with many students, where ...

Au Pairs & childcare jobs from Sweden
Au Pair in Sweden: information about the Au Pair program

Read More »
Au Pair in Sweden: requirements and the process

Read More »
Au Pair contract and insurance in Sweden

Read More »