The use of the Service is to be done at your own risk
Create your profile on Au Pair .com for FREE
FREE Picture upload
Post up your Pictures with your profile for FREE. Photos get you noticed and enhance your chance for success!
Send, read and reply a Messages.
FREE Matching System
The Matches that we send to your email address are based on what you’ve selected for your Match Preferences.
Privacy & Security
We are firmly committed to protecting the privacy of our members. Your Personal Contact Information you provide in your profile is made available on aupair.com to all paid members. No warranties are made regarding the legitimacy of the claims of those who have paid for membership to access your Personal Contact Information.
Au Pair.com reserves the right to contact any member at any time regarding any membership-related problems or questions
As a registered/paid user, you may view, modify or delete your profile at every time
Au Pair .com Service Agreement
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.aupair.com (Website) to which you are permitted access from time to time and to any correspondence by E-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
- You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
- By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately.
- AuPair.com may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) the Company's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on AuPair.com (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by AuPair.com or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with this paragraph above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- While AuPair.com endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, AuPair.com shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this AuPair.com may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company's control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
(c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
(d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- AuPair.com shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing AuPair.com to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraph 4.2 or paragraph 4.3.
Links to and from other Websites
- Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. AuPair.com has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. AuPair.com therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Each registration is for a single user only. AuPair.com does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- While AuPair.com endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, AuPair.com does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. AuPair.com may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and AuPair.com makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, AuPair.com provides you with this Website on the basis that AuPair.com excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
(b) fraud; or
(c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
(d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German courts.
- We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside of Germany. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside of Germany, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts.
AuPair.com team is dedicated to helping you have a successful Au Pair placement. If you ever have questions, comments or concerns, please contact us.