Family ID: 3073309

Children: 1 Children, 0 - 1 year old

City: Kildare / Town | More ⇩

Name Sarah

State Kildare

Postal code Only Premium members

Job Start: Aug 2024 - Sep 2024

Time of stay: 10-12 Months

Last action: 10 days ago

Would you like to contact this family?

Join us if you don't have an account on AuPair.com
and contact the families! If you already have an account, Log in to send messages to your favourite families.
0
Added as favorite 0 time in the last 3 weeks
26
Profile Visited by 26 Job Seekers in last 3 weeks
0%
Answer Rate

Welcome Letter to the Au Pair

We are a young energetic couple with a wonderful baby boy. I’ve to return to work in September and would love to open our home to a kind person interested in doing some au pair work and seeing Ireland. 90% of weekends would be free for you to explore and the other 10% would enable 1-2 days off mid week.
We are based 20 minute drive outside Dublin in North Kildare. You can be right in the city centre in 40 mins on a train/bus from our vibrant town.
More ⇩

Job Description

Live in au pair to support mother on her return to work post maternity leave.
Our son is a wonderful happy little boy - my hope is whoever takes the job would like to support him 1:1 developmentally when you are together. He loves chatting, singing, going on walks and cuddles.
Some very light housework and would be appreciated.
More ⇩

Family Information


Family has pets No

Family lives in Town

Parent's Age Group 30-45

Are you a single parent? No, our family has two parents

Nationality Irish

Languages spoken at home English

Religion Catholic

Importance of religion Important

Employment Customer service representative / Police officer

People living in the house 3

Children's/people's age and gender 7 Month male

More ⇩

Job Requirements


Working Hours (per week) 35 - 40

Pocket Money of Au Pair (per month) 350 EUR

Required Gender Female

Duration of Stay 10-12 Months

Earliest Starting Date Aug 2024

Latest Starting Date Sep 2024

Looking for Au Pair

Children's/People's Age 0 - 1 year old

Children/People to take care of 1

Minimum Childcare Experience No preferences

We need a tutor who can teach

How old are the students the Tutor should teach?

We need assistance and support in

Preferred Nationalities Austrian, Belgian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Cypriots, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Liechtensteinian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss

Language Skills No preferences

Education Level No preferences

Willing to pay/share the travel costs? Yes

Required Age 19-28

Accepts Smokers Yes, not at home

Taking care of special needs children/people required No

Taking care of pets required No

Swimming required No

Riding a bike required No

The applicant can attend language courses Yes

First Aid Training required No

Driving required No

More ⇩

Family Description

Join us if you don't have an account on AuPair.com
and contact the families! If you already have an account, log in to send messages to your favourite families.

Accommodation

Double en-suite room with good closet space.
Wifi available.
Large kitchen space.
Private back garden if you want to store a bicycle.
Parking if needed.
Access to train and bus services which will have you into Dublin City centre within 40 mins
Au Pair in Ireland: information about the Au Pair program

Read More »
Au Pair in Ireland: salary, holidays and more

Read More »
Au Pair in Ireland: visa requirements for the participants

Read More »