Hire Au Pair/Nanny or senior caregiver

Work abroad as an Au Pair in ShenZhen, GuangDong China for 10-12 months in jiang's family

Family ID 844001
Earliest Starting Date Mar 2017
Latest Starting Date Jun 2017
Time of stay 10-12 months

2 children 1 - 5 years old, 6 - 10 years old

Last action 27 Jun 2017
0 0 64%

Contact Information

City ShenZhen

State GuangDong

Postal code Only Premium members

Country China

Welcome Letter to the Au Pair

Welcome to our home,I hope you will enjoy your staying with us.

Additional pictures

Family Information

Are you a single parent? No, our family has two parents

Family age group 25-40

Nationality Chinese

What languages are spoken at home? English

Religion No Religion

Is religion important to you? Not important

Occupation pany owner

Number of people living in the house 4

Children's / people's age and gender I am 37 years old,my husband is 38,my son is 6 and my daughter is 3.

Do you have any pets? No

Where do you live? Big City

Job Requirements

We are looking for Au Pair

Earliest starting date 2017-03-01

Latest starting date 2017-06-28

Duration of stay 10-12 months

Required gender Female

Preferred nationalities
American - USA
New Zealander

Required language skills Good

Minimum desired experience 200+

Required education level University

Children's / people's age 1 - 5 years old, 6 - 10 years old

Number of children / people to take care of 2

Working hours (per week) 25 - 30

Pocket money (per month) 300 USD

Willing to pay / share travel expenses? -

Required age range 19-25

Is smoking allowed? No

Taking care of special needs children / people required? No

Taking care of pets required? No

Swimming required? Yes

Riding a bike required? Yes

Can the Au Pair attend language courses? Yes

First Aid Training required? No

Driving required? No

Family Description

Only Premium members


A privacy room


Become an Au Pair in China to explore one of the most ancient cultures and learn the Chinese language. Read here the information about the Au Pair program

More about China

Visa application

Read about the types of visa in China and the requirements for applicants to receive them. Find out what do you need to do to apply for a visa to China.

More about Visa application


Read the key requirements for Au Pair applicants willing to go to China and find out the step by step process of application to become part of the program.

More about Requirements